Monday, March 24, 2008

Pixar's Wall E

Pixar, my favorite animation studio, is back again this coming summer. This time it's about a robot in the future called Wall-E. Frankly, I don't care what their movies are about. I'm there no matter what.

My first exposure to Pixar was several years ago when Toy Story 2 came out on VHS/DVD. My sister, my nephews, and I took a trip down to Cincinnati and they had brought it with them to watch. I had avoided seeing the Toy Story movies because I thought they were truly kids' movies. Well, they are to a certain extent, but what I realized with that first viewing was a well told story with characters that had depth and a story that could captivate children as well as adults.

After that I was hooked. Since Monsters, Inc., I have seen every Pixar film in the theaters and own all of the movies on DVD.

Wall-E is coming out this summer and I anxiously await its arrival. Have a look at the trailers. It looks like they have another winner on their hands.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home